|Uploading and Submitting Documents
|At times throughout this course you may be required to attach files (document and video) as part of an assignment. Below are instructions on how to do so.
· To submit a file using drag-and-drop:
· Arrange your computer desktop windows so that you can view both your browser window and your files on your computer (e.g., in an open folder or on your desktop).
· Drag files from your computer and release them on top of the big blue arrow in the Files area.
· Under File submissions, at the top-left of the file area, click the Add… icon. The File picker window will open.
· Select a file from your computer, or from Google Drive:
o To upload a file from your computer, click Upload a file (at left), then, below Attachment, select Choose file. Browse your computer and select a file, then click Open. The file name will appear next to the Choose file button.
o To upload a file from Google Drive, click Google Drive (at left). You may need to log in. Click the File to upload.
· (Optional) If you want to rename your file in the File Picker, enter the new name in the Save as field, and make sure to include the correct file extension (.pdf, .doc, etc.) in the name so the file can open correctly for your instructor.
· Click Upload this file. The File Picker will close and an icon for your uploaded file will appear in the Files area.
· Once your file(s) appear(s) in the Files submission area, click Save changes.
· For some assignment types, you will see a Submit assignment button. To finalize your submission, click Submit assignment, then Continue.
Note: Once finalized, you will not be able to make any more changes.
· You can check under Submission status on the Assignment page to ensure your file is listed. You can also view feedback and grades from your instructor there.